Thursday, February 9, 2012

This is me

After a little peer pressure I officially have a blog.  I have no idea how to use it, but thank you Ashley LeMieux for making it.  I don't know how to write a blog, but I guess I will start with a little introduction.

I am a simple girl living a crazy life in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I left my beloved hometown in Arizona to accompany my sweet husband as he pursues his education and follows his dreams at UNLV where he is attending the Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program.  


I fell in love with fitness and the human body in high school and continued my education at Arizona State University with a major in Exercise and Wellness.  I currently work as a personal trainer at a boutique personal training studio, Method Motivation and am involved with the non-profit organization, Children's Fitness Foundation.  I created this blog in order to share my passion about fitness, food, and my journey as a newlywed finding my way in Las Vegas.


Now let's get active!

4 comments:

  1. well i love your blog already! :) im so excited to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We active. Can you create an exercise plan for me? I want to get stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the beginning of the race smooch before your husband takes off and finishes way before you? That's what my hubs and I do right after we cross the start line together! :)

    ReplyDelete